Ogłoszenie numer: 4262103, from 2021-02-16
Business Development Manager
Location: mazowieckie / Raszyn / Warszawa Okęcie
The primary role of BDM - is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients. They must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
Attainments and field of knowledge
- Consultative sales;
- Holding presentations;
- Maintain a high level of involvement with current technologies and innovations;
- Preferred knowledge in Video solutions, video wall systems/solutions, wireless technologies;
- Preferred experience in Solution evaluations and project management;
- Preferred experience in business analysis.
- Direct sales to business end users;
- Strong skills with regards to consultative sales;
- Strong skills in Enterprise solutions Project management;
- Negotiations at C-level;
- Proactively scope the business solution required to address customer requirements, assess customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommend solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm;
- Coaching and professional development to team member technical associates in order to enhance their product knowledge and sales skills;
- Excellence in product management
- Efficiently and promptly adjusts to new situations
- Keep given promises, agreements & commitments
- Build solid business and personal relationships
- Coordinate closely with internal sales, technical and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements;
- Prospect for potential new clients, within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline and growth of business;
- Research and build relationships with new clients;
- Identify the decision makers within the client organization;
- Create business proposals based on customer needs and requirements from the Prestigio Solutions perspective;
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion;
- Secure commitments and close deals;
- Follow up and control of contract terms;
- Achieves assistance of colleagues and partners through argumentation to reach planned outcome
- Leads generation;
- Pipeline approaches and pitches;
- Prepares and promptly bring the necessary for sales increase information to key clients in assigned product group (market state information, new products, updates to product lines, the competitive advantages of product);
- Keep the knowledge about technical & custom characteristics of products in assigned product line;
- Manage & establish competitive prices. Monitor the movement & competition prices to have clear & strong pricing management / strategy (basic price, sizes & terms of discounts, special prices...);
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM and Sales Project system;
- Stable revenue and GP growth based on Prestigio Enterprise Solutions sales;
- Old stock control;
- Project timeline;
- Promptly respond to requests from clients / partners / customers / colleagues;
- Key account management and development;
- Reaches or exceeds the planned results.
- A Bachelor degree/diploma holder equivalent.
- 3-5 years of sales or marketing experience. An MBA is often requested as well.
- Strong English communication, (for non-Russian speaking offices);
- Team-player attitude with a high comfort level working collaboratively;
- Ideal candidates should have project execution back ground, comprehensive knowledge of solution
- Experience of work in companies: Integration Integrators, project institutes, vendors, A-brands
Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.