We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to organize and coordinate programs. You will provide strategic guidance to teams and project managers in ways that promote the company’s culture. You will also oversee the progress of operations.
To make it clear, were not looking for just anyone. Were looking for someone special, who has these experiences and clearly demonstrated these skills:
- Operates as a team-based servant leader who enables the teams to self-organize, self-manage and deliver programs at the highest level
- Advanced understanding of building and governing lean and program budgets, top down, bottoms up.
- Lead and implement business and tech-facing program communication strategies
- Facilitate the program in the coordination with cross-functional teams to implement major feature releases and ensure ongoing delivery of value to customers
- Facilitate program level processes and implementation, identify and manage dependencies and risks, as well as escalates impediments. Experience leading teams through resolution of program issues
- Coordinate and facilitate iterative program level planning ceremonies (such as Product Owner Syncs, Scrum of Scrums, Inspect and Adapt, Program Increment Planning, and System Demos)
- Facilitates all of Scrum ceremonies (backlog grooming, planning meetings, daily stand-ups, retrospectives, demos)
- Strengthen the Product Owners, Product Managers and Agile teams to facilitate release planning preparedness
- Partners with, guides and supports Product Owner in managing the backlog to ensure it is properly prioritized and appropriately sized
- Monitor and report program health (i. e., progress of feature completion, program predictability) with the purpose to provide transparency on program delivery of value
- Tracks and communicates agile metrics (such as team velocity and sprint progress/brun down chart) to team, management and any impacted stakeholders
- Instruct and mentor leadership and program-level teams in practicing Agile principles and practices, identify program/team training opportunities and solution/facilitate as needed
- Experience in transformational technical and operational change through and across organizational structures
- Excellent facilitation, presentation, conflict-resolution, influencing and communication skills, both written and oral, across all levels of technical and business audiences
- Experience and success in global highly matrixed and collaborative team-oriented environments.
- History of being self-directed, results orientated with demonstrated ability to achieve aggressive goals despite ambiguity and multiple competing priorities