Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – were integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Miejsce pracy: woj. opolskie
Nr ref.: PPS0000BJ
- Supporting the design team in project execution,
- Manage the setup, development, configuration, establishment of the Common Data Environment (CDE) for project use,
- Setup and manage BEP, MIDP and other required BIM documentation for internal and external use,
- Setup BIM design and review models and multidisciplinary coordination,
- Support on BIM specific processes and procedures where required,
- Perform QA/QC checks on the model assemblies,
- Cooperation with engineers and designers of other disciplines,
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadline.
- Willingness to develop in BIM document management
- 100% remote work from anywhere you are based
- Full time, permanent employment
- Opportunity to work on exciting international projects and programs,
- Commitment to your personal and professional development
- Dynamic environment that encourages a healthy work life balance with flexible working conditions
- Great atmosphere in a growing team
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills,
- Team player but with an ability to work independently when required,
- An understanding of multidisciplinary working practices and interdependencies,
- Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline,
- Fluent English - written and spoken,
- 3 years of relevant experience in infrastructure projects will be appreciated,
- Advance knowledge of CAD applications in a drafting/design or support role,
- Familiar with BIM applications,
- Familiar with BS 1192 and PAS 1192 Standards
- Familiar with ISO 19650 Standards
- Familiar with Common Data Environment i.e. ProjectWise