Whether they call us Takeaway.com, Pyszne.pl or just “that food app”, people around the world order their favourite dishes with us. As Just Eat Takeaway.com, we’re active across 23 countries – from London to Lublin!
To support our restaurants in the delivery process, we created ‘Scoober’, our global logistics operation. From city operations managers to our couriers on the road, Scoober keeps us in top gear!
As our City Operations Manager: Zielona Góra, you’re responsible for the overall operations and strategic directions of this new Scoober city. Working closely with several departments, your expertise will help optimise our operational performance, courier management and shift planning.
You’ll also ensure our couriers have the ingredients for success. Through training and performance management, you ensure they have the tools and knowledge to succeed. You’re able to monitor their progress – including evaluating driver performance and liaising with HR if issues arise.
- Manage the overall operations & make sure daily tasks run smoothly
- Find ways to improve quality and minimise costs
- Arrange long-term planning, including growth plans and equipment needs
- Oversee the development and maintenance of your city’s KPIs
- Proactively find process improvement opportunities, to ensure high-quality service by reaching the given SLAs and KPIs
- Build a close working relationship with Sales, Disposition and Customer Service to ensure a high-quality service for Partner Restaurants
- Support Partner Restaurants in resolving any problems or questions they have
Ready to join us? Here is what we need from you:
- 1-3 years’ professional experience in Operations (preferably locally). Team management experience is an advantage
- Fluent in Polish (written & spoken) and very good English (C1 or higher)
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant vocational training is a plus
- High level of service orientation, with a friendly and helpful approach – whether working face-to-face, via phone or email
- A proactive, stress-resistant and goal-oriented approach to your work
- Able to multitask, while maintaining attention to detail and solving problems
- Confident using Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets and the Microsoft Office package
- Willing and able to work one weekend day per month
When you set off with us, we’ll give you these great rewards:
- Competitive salary
- An exciting, fast-paced role as part of an innovative global business
- Company laptop & phone
- Other benefits, such as health insurance and sport cards
- Budget for ordering lunches
- English language courses, as well as other training and conferences