As a manager in the Employee Contact Centre youll be responsible for the daily running and management of a team of around 15 colleagues (Contact Centre Representatives, Quality Analyst and Contact Centre Coordinator).
Youll be responsible for meeting the Employee Contact Centre targets as well as planning areas of improvement or development. Contact Centre Managers ensure that calls, emails and web chats are answered by staff within agreed time scales and in an appropriate manner.
Youll coordinate and motivate call centre staff and may manage staff recruitment.
- managing the daily running of the Employee Contact Centre, including sourcing equipment, effective resource planning and applying the Employee Contact Centre strategies and operations
- doing needs assessments and performance reviews
- meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency and quality
- liaising with other departments to gather information and resolve issues
- coordinating staff recruitment, writing job adverts and liaising with the HR and TA teams
- reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions
- recording and reporting statistics and the performance levels of the centre
- handling the most complex customer complaints or enquiries
- organising shift patterns and the number of colleagues required to meet demand
- coaching, motivating and retaining staff
- coordinating bonus, reward and incentive schemes