Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Szczecin we are Business Centre that is responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
The job is located in Coloplast Business Centre in Szczecin, Poland. Global Operations Controlling in CPBC is a part of worldwide Global Operations Finance Organization. We cooperate with Production Sites, Sales Subsidiaries and Head Quarter, where we perform business - and cost price controlling as well as facilitate performance dialog.
Global Operations (GO) is a worldwide organization with manufacturing sites in three different time zones and warehouses on every continent. They are responsible for manufacturing, ramping-up new products, supply and logistics, as well as for procurement, quality, sustainability and regulatory affairs.
Come to join our team!
We are looking for experienced Controlling Team Leader. Standard responsibilities:
- Develop international Global Operations (GO) Finance team that serve as finance partners to Global Operations management and manufacturing sites
- Execute global strategy for the area having main business partner in Head of GO Finance, DK
- Coordinate and drive product costing globally (incl. analytics and insights)
- Support GO Management from a finance perspective, including participation in various projects
- Provide direction, manage and develop the team that is responsible for controlling, reporting, forecasting and consolidation of data in area of GO (special focus on direct costing, direct procurement, global supply chain and distribution)
- Provide hands-on support and guidance to team of controllers
- Initiate and drive performance improvements (quality and efficiency) within global processes
- Be part of forecast process and report key manufacturing metrics (costs, inventory, yields, variances) with appropriate frequency
- Develop the talents to create local initiatives that genuinely support the execution of the global strategy and demonstrate a strong return on investment
- Act as business partner towards all stakeholders
We are looking for someone who is eager and a fast learner, and very good organized. Join us, if you have a set of below skills:
- Very good English skills
- 5-7 years’ experience in progressive roles within the areas of production and finance, preferably a finance professional with manufacturing insight
- People management experience
- Finance knowledge in an ERP system
- Understanding technology with an ability for strategic use of data (BI systems: PBI, COGNOS)
- High level of Excel skills
- One global team mindset
- Team player with a strong “business partner” orientation
- Critical thinking and problem-solving ability
On a personal level you demonstrate our leadership principles and will easily become (if you arent already) consumed by our vision: to make life easier for people with intimate healthcare needs.
As the others rely on us, we are looking for someone who has an ability to successfully lead multiple projects, manage deadlines and take full responsibility. Last but not least we expect great communications skills, because we value the time of our partners, stakeholders and each other.
- Challenging tasks and growth opportunities in a motivating work environment
- Gaining experience in an international organization
- Competitive salary with attractive benefit package
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Transportation co-funding
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
- Financial support in relocation to Szczecin
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Internal trainings
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.