Ogłoszenie numer: 4287351, from 2021-02-22
Phlexglobal is the leading technology and services organization for clinical and regulatory matters with a focus on helping clients to master their digital agenda via proven AI solutions. Phlexglobal combines software and leading expert services to offer a unique solutions portfolio with easy to achieve automation via data generation that lifts organizations to a new level of effectiveness.
We have offices in the UK, US, India, Germany and Poland, to serve the needs of our global customers.
Customer Success Manager
Location: lubelskie / Lublin
Reference No.: 791007962
Place of work: Currently 100% remote due to Covid (after pandemic: 30% office-based, 70% remote)
Employment type: Full-time employment contract
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Success Manager to join us at an exciting time as we continue to expand our business as a specialist provider of Trial Master File document management solutions to the global clinical research industry. You will be expected to lead and build relationships with senior stakeholders, subject matter experts, and business process owners at multiple levels throughout Phlexglobal and within the customer landscape.
What do we want you to be?
- Accountable for ensuring we deliver on our contractual promises, servicing the client effectively whilst meeting our performance targets (scope, time, cost and quality)
- Accountable for execution of project schedule working with internal project team on milestones
- Accountable for ensuring client remains satisfied throughout relationship as projects are successfully delivered with responsibility shared across the functional Phlexglobal teams
- Accountable for accurate Project Health updates which are used to manage Senior Leadership’s expectations
- Accountable for monitoring client’s communications through structured interactions including risks and issues, taking ownership of minimizing risk and closing out issues promptly and satisfactory
- Accountable for co-ordination internal project team communications (including management of risks and issues, ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback and turning this into strategies for continuous process improvement)
- Accountable for client governance process ensuring stakeholder’s needs are understood and met through Business as Usual and/or Strategic Effectiveness Meetings
- Responsible for tracking financial performance against contract and active management of any over or under spend with the client whilst looping in Business Development
What do we want you to have?
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role
- Excellent English language skill
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (customer and internally)
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Preferably educated to degree level (relevant industry experience will be considered)
- Ability to travel to customer meetings and be flexible working across time zones (only after Covid-19 threat has disappeared)
What we can offer you?
- Fantastic development in international environment (we have clients from all over the world)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Remote work possibility
- Ability to significantly influence on companys strategy
- Great benefits (MyBenefit, private healthcare, employee capital plans and life assurance)