Brand New Galaxy (BNG Holding B.V.) is an independent platform integrating smart business solutions in the areas of marketing and technology. We are the most innovative and the fastest growing advertising group. BNG harbours interesting and dynamic ideas which are better off in start-up environment, although their scale can as well be competitive to network agencies.
BNG plays a role of international hubs for its clients (Coty, Bayer, Lindt, P&G) across Europe, North America, Asia and Middle East. We are proud to support over 20 big clients who have trusted our services and expertise.
This is the beginning of a new chapter. We are excited to announce the opening of a new office in Amsterdam - Brand New Galaxy Western Europe (BNG WE).
We are looking for an experienced e- Commerce Senior Manager/Director motivated to share his/her knowledge and expertise to establish splendid digital account relationships in a newly opened business in Amsterdam.
This position will be representing the key growth driver of our business.
- Responsibility for E-Commerce business P&L for a newly set up business in Amsterdam, subsidiary of a holding company registered in Amsterdam with business operations in Poland, WE and MEA
- (currently BNG does not have any real operations in Amsterdam. This means everything needs to be established from scratch. The initial few months will be focused on building procedures, reaching out to potential business clients, and planning to meet sales financial targets in the first year).
- Establishing and keeping strong collaboration and partnership with business Clients
- Grow the business both on a global level and across WE markets.
- Build a new business growth plan by service, client and country
- Creating business offers within given standards and methodology
- Manage a portfolio of WE & global clients.
- Budget and sales planning, reporting projects progress and efficiency
- Build-up and lead fast-growing team of talents.
- Controlling projects quality, conducting projects according to approved CPS and regulations
- Providing advisory in brand building in the field of E-commerce
- Participating in brainstorming sessions and creative tribes
- Suggest and build new offerings around E-commerce
- Closely cooperate with other teams in in the Amsterdam office, so as with other BNG offices & strategic partners (MEA, US, PL)
- Facilitate knowledge sharing across internal team, BNG HQ & market and industry best practices
- Work closely with Managing Director
- Previous experience on a similar position from Ecom Agencies /divisions/e-commerce/e-ratailers/ and consulting companies
- Proficient in English and Dutch – a must
- Marketing and Advertising knowledge
- Computer literacy (Apple, Microsoft Office, Video editing basic, CRM systems like mail chimp, linked in, FB)
- Planner, a real go getter with a start-up mindset
- Proactive and collaborative, hand-on and curious
- Verbal and written articulacy
- Anything is possible attitude:
You are join in on the ground floor for a company that has beaten the 2020 expectations and has grow 4 fold over the last years. We have expanded to new regions and increased our product offering. You will be a key person in shaping the Western European operation in Amsterdam. We are a start-up in Amsterdam but with over 800 experts behind us. You can be part of our Brand New Galaxy of opportunity.
Brand New Galaxy (BNG) and its members:
- Pathfinder 23 (Brand Agency activating brands in e-Commerce World),
- Synthrone (Platform for the implementation automation and new insights on the brands in e-commerce),
- Spacecamp (Digital Agency),
- Life on Mars (cross-channel Creative Agency),
- Stratosfera (Consulting firm in the Strategic Marketing),
- New Gravity (software house automating business proceses),
- Man on the Moon (HR Consulting Agency),
- Robonauts Pictures (Production Studio),
- BNG Business Services (Legal, Finance, Payroll & Administration),
- BNG HQ (Warsaw),
- BNG WE (Amsterdam),
- BNG MEA (Dubai).
Apply and join us, build our New Galaxy! :)