Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Coloplast Business Centre we are responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
The General Ledger teams, briefly called GL, are responsible for maintenance and reconciliation of General Ledger. Days to days tasks include taking care of fixed assets and inventory, payroll, accruals and other GL accounts and reporting financial package to Corporate Finance.
The role ensures GL processes alignment and books compliance to both IFRS and local standards and represents the department in front of internal review and external audit. The GL Team Leader is responsible for group reporting and financial year end close of books for all served entities.
- Preparation and management of external and internal financial reporting, accounts reconciliations
- Reporting the results and representing Finance Department in front of external and internal audits
- Day to day operations, local reporting and forecasting
- Leading and supporting the development of the processes within the area
- Applying new technologies to optimize finance processes, finding effective and efficient working methods within systems and transactions
- Execute local and global finance projects and transitions
- Keeping close dialogue with business partners, group reporting and controlling, IT and other stakeholders
- People management of the team, team strategic planning
- Acting as an active member of the department leadership, proactively providing input and feedback on team’s performance
- Executing finance strategy for their own area
- High-level corporate environment in a growth company
- Great culture of work – trust and engagement towards our colleagues locally and globally
- Real ownership and influence on the area of responsibility
- Space for improvements and process development of your own idea
- Friendly teams & management to cooperate with but also lots of challenges and setting high ambitious in everyday work
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- We offer support with relocation to Szczecin
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Competitive salary with attractive benefit package
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Transportation co-funding
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.