With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. We provide tailored staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline specific team of consultants.
For our Client – one of world Leaders in production and distribution of food, industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as related services, equipment and technologies – we are looking for a subcontractor to fulfill the Package Units Project Engineer vacancy.
Package Units Project Engineer
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
- Leading role in the multidisciplinary environment.
- Technical documentation management and work distribution in accordance with agreed schedule.
- Developing design basics for Package Unit solutions to be received from the market.
- Focal point for project engineers, procurement managers as well as quality engineers.
- Effective decision making.
- Contributing to review meetings (Model reviews, Technical Clarification meetings with suppliers and internal clients).
- 3+ years of overall engineering experience, especially in plant engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Leading role (Team Leader, Senior Engineer, Manager etc.).
- Bachelor or Master of Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Fluent English.
- Good understanding of basic physical material properties and piping engineering.
- Familiar with code requirements such as ASME and / or PED.
- Basics of Chemistry processes (water treatment, adsorption and chemical dosing, water and heat balance).
- Basics of Electrical and Instrumentation engineering (PLC, Pressure Transmitters, Limit Switches, I/O Lists, Electrical consumer list).
- Familiar with Pressure and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID) and other engineering deliverables such as General Arrangement Drawings or steel structure drawings.
- Basic knowledge of welding requirements will be considered as beneficial skill, however not a must.
- Open minded with managerial and problem solving skills.
- Self-employed or ready to register own company.
- Favourable B2B contract.
- Work with an interntional leader in the industry.
- Equipment and software needed to complete the job.