- If you have master or bachelor degree,
- If you have a minimum 3-5 years of working experience (depending on role specification and related seniority level),
- If you have experience/affinity with innovation KYC and IT,
- If you have experience in guiding and realising change,
- If you have IT background on integrations, workflow and knowledge of ING architectural principles,
- If you have extensive knowledge and experience in business and IT, among others in the field of architecture, program management, process management, channel development, knowledge of contemporary ICT and innovation,
- If you have proven track record with international roll-out of central solutions into local organisations,
- If you have experience with complex stakeholder environment,
- If you have proven experience in large consultancy initiatives with high impact,
- If you have personality and the capabilities to optimally function within an Agile environment,
- If you are a Natural analyst and voice of reason,
- If you have strong communicative, networking and influencing skills,
- If you have strong analytical attitude,
- If you are a team player with can do mentality,
- If you are result orientated: you are able to lead and support your team and in this way also the organization to realize strategic and complex change objectives,
- If you have strong organizational sensitivity: because of your analytical skills and deep understanding of the underlying issues, opportunities and dynamics of the organization you are broadly accepted as a sparring partner and advisor,
- If you have ability to make impact through inspiring and energetic leadership, just do-it, try-it and fix-it,
- If you are stick to your principles and you are accepted because of your independent and facilitating role while avoiding being ridged,
- If you are fluent in English, speaking and writing.
- Accreditation for project management such as Agile, Prince2 or PMP
- Please submit your CV in English.
Do you want to play an essential role in ensuring the good reputation of ING, and be in the first line of defence against money laundering and terrorist financing? Currently we are looking for a Change Executive Professional – Roll Out Manager for the GKYC Delivery Tribe. The Global KYC organisation is still a young organisation within the COO domain. Their purpose is “Enabling people and organisations to use our banking services by ensuring a compliant and competitive KYC ecosystem.” In doing so focus is on preventing and finding financial crimes, tax evasion and terrorist financing with a global scope and with an innovative and transformational approach. Global KYC is a first line department providing the ING business and functions guidance with standardised solutions in the area of various KYC related regulations (on process, control, and digital solutions, etc.) as well as support to realize operational excellence. The Global KYC Delivery Tribe is part of the Global KYC organisation within ING COO. You will be involved with the development of state of the art solutions on socially relevant topics such as Anti-Money Laundering, Counter Terrorism Financing, Fraud, Sanctions and their global implementation across 20+ countries, affecting 36 million ING customers. Through this we will be able to deliver our customers an optimal KYC experience whilst remaining compliant and in control of our risks and processes on a global scale. You will be in contact with market leading vendors and thought leaders in their respective domains. As such, you will be working with many colleagues from different disciplines, geographies and backgrounds.
60%- Communicating and aligning with stakeholders
40%- Planning, orchestrating, tracking andreporting on Lookback preparation activitiesbased on PO input