At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over 66% of the worlds population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didnt happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 250 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users via any communication channel. Next step in our future scaling will be establishing our brand-new engineering site in Katowice. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Katowice Office is focused on the development of Infobips SaaS product that enables our clients to build meaningful relationships with their customers, through personalized brand communication using their preferred communication channel. To provide our clients with the the top notch solution, Katowice team is starting with implementing KakaoTalk chat app to our portfolio and expanding possibilities and partnerships.
Product Managers at Infobip drive vision behind:
Why is Product Development important at Infobip?
- OOur awesome APIs, used by top messenger apps (such as WhatsApp, Viber, Line, Kakao Talk, Telegram...) and social networks;
- Our platform as the backbone for:
- Many of the worlds leading Mobile Operators when it comes to carrying their A2P (Application-to-Person) business;
- Chat apps supporting their business messaging initiatives;
- Our messaging solution installed at over 150 banks;
- Our A2P SMS spam filter used by top Mobile Operators;
- Our solutions for high-volume messaging and voice deployed all around the world, making us largest proprietary telecom network in our space;
- ...and we are just starting.
Every great companys success starts with having a great product. To write our next success story, it is essential to continue innovating and developing our global, in-house developed products. As a Senior Product Manager, you will directly impact our companys portfolio by leading the discovery, defining, building, launching and scaling several products, cooperating closely with all the stakeholders and your marketing peers.
What you will get to do:
- Develop a clear product vision, strategy and roadmap based on discovered customer needs and market problems while keeping in mind overall business objectives.
- Share the vision for the products with all of the stakeholders (i.e. customers, management, development, marketing and sales teams), you being the subject expert point of contact for the stakeholders regarding those products.
- Work with development, design and marketing to build and launch new products and features by removing roadblocks and achieving company readiness for the launch
- Scale the products by spotting the right opportunities, ensuring they are pursued at the right time, and save companys time and money by saying no to timewasters.
- You will interact with a number of (large) international companies, learning how communication functions on a global level.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
Cutting edge technology & processes – To us, continuous delivery and integration arent just buzzwords - all our teams combined deploy something new every 5 minutes.
Global products developed in-house – We depend on the quality of our in-house developed products, which is why we put so much emphasis on code quality. The fact that our products are being used by half of the worlds population means that we have to make our software platform scalable.
Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether its horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Why you should consider this opportunity:
- Professional development – Take ownership of the in-house products at worlds leading company in CPaaS niche, with your dedicated development team.
- Global products – Our products reach more than half of the worlds population.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading banks, mobile operators, social networks, OTTs, brands, and many more.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Orientation Week as an onboarding program, to internal education, our 3-day Dev conference, Hackathons to attending conferences, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!