Records and Documents Management IT (RDM IT) is a global technology change and delivery organization comprising nearly 150 individuals located in Switzerland, Poland, Singapore, United Kingdom and United States.
We provide archiving and retrieval solutions to all business divisions focusing on supporting Legal, Regulatory and Operational functions. The application is built in micro services matter on .net framework based on Wintel platform along with 3rd party software to deal with multiple Petabytes of application and communication data.
Youll be working in the team as part of the Portfolio team providing PMO support to the Portfolio Lead, Program and Project Managers. The Technology Project Officers provide pro-active administration and support to the program and project managers using agreed management methodologies.
If you are:
- an expert in your functional area
- an all-rounder with strong analytical skills
- experienced in supporting program/project managers
- an excellent communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels on very different topics
- analytical and able to interpret financial data
- highly organized, with the ability to prioritize your own time to meet agreed targets and objectives
- proactive in providing support to the PM and team processes, procedures and requests and willing to get involved in coordinating activities that extend beyond your own area of expertise
- able to execute your own duties independently with a degree of autonomy and within some supervision and oversight from the PM.
- proactive in identifying opportunities to bring about improvements via changes in processes and procedures and to continuous productivity gains that impact your team, project and areas beyond
- resilient, persuasive and effective in winning people over where there is resistance
You will be responsible for:
- Administration of programs and projects in CA PPM - creation of programs and projects, updates, closure process etc;
- Central administration and change control of the Project Portfolio Governance and Terms of Reference;
- Central administration and change control of Business Cases, in collaboration with program sponsors and program managers;
- Central administration and change control of individual program roadmaps, in collaboration with program managers and enterprise architect;
- Supporting program managers in preparing their Steering Committees and other key stakeholder meetings;
Supporting the preparation of the Investment Governance Committee (governance body steering the overall portfolio and investment decisions);
- Administers programs resourcing allocations and financials (in collaboration with the existing PMO team);
- Supporting Consumer (Line of Business) TCO reviews and reporting;
- Coordination of program status reporting;
- Operational reporting (production services).