Do you want to work for a team who provides risk solutions to businesses across a large number of sectors?
Does establishing contacts and developing client relationships at the highest level appeal to you?
Aon is a Fortune 500 company as a global leader in risk management, insurance sales, reinsurance and brokerage and is currently looking for a Business Development Manager to join the team!
This is a role which provides the flexibility to work both virtually and from our Warsaw office.
A Business Development Manager plays a crucial role in driving business growth by creating a pipeline of ideas and opportunities for various products. You will:
- Develop an understanding and appreciation of the prospect’s business
- Develop an in depth understanding of each product and its client base. Proactively find opportunities to cross-sell additional products to clients
- Build a network of contacts to generate new business opportunities and referrals
- Actively participate in industry events, conferences, and networking opportunities
- Stay informed about market trends, competitor activities; gather market feedback and provide input to product teams on new ideas for product development
- Implementation of the sales strategy with particular emphasis on the sales’ profitability
- Effective cooperation with expert brokers placing insurance and active cooperation with all departments of the company