The Client Service Coordinator I is accountable for managing Clients accounts being served in respect with the SoW contracts and governance established and agreed in cooperation with Strategic and Online Benefit Consultants.
Within Client Services we look forward for colleagues who have strong communication skills to manage conversations with the clients and colleagues, as well as confidence in expressing your viewpoint. This also includes an ability to manage multiple relationships and projects concurrently, which is connected with independent work followed by general instructions and to prioritise and organise work accordingly.
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
There are 4 main pillars that Coordinator has to look after as a part of daily tasks:
- Meet with Client contacts regularly to discuss performance, service failures, corrective actions, issues, concerns and to understand likely future client changes affecting service,
- Ensure the provision of regular service and project reports to clients,
- Lead client meetings to report on performance of contracted services,
- Review the long-term profitability and growth of your client(s).
- Work with relevant teams to complete Change Requests and ensure sufficient revenue to cover implementation, ongoing delivery, risk and profit - time and efforts for individual team members,
- Manage and own the BAU Windows / mid-year projects (outside of the SoW scope) required to be picked up in the Easy Project’s system,
- Identify new revenue generating opportunities on their clients and be involved in proposals to win this business.
- Ensure service provided to the clients meets or exceeds all contractual service level agreements,
- Lead internal review meetings and initiatives to manage or improve the service,
- Work closely with global operations team to establish and maintain client satisfaction and a continuously enhancing client relationship,
- Knowledge of their clients benefit plan detail to enable them to support the client and the internal team.
- Ensure compliance with Code of Conduct and other relevant legislation,
- Identify service delivery risks for each client, ensuring mitigating actions are implemented and tracked as appropriate,
- Input into business risk log for area of ownership,
- Where profitability falls below required level, identify ways of redressing the balance
- Constructive questioning and active listening skills to build a clear and deep understanding of the client’s circumstances,
- An ability to positively influence the behaviours and decisions of others: both clients and colleagues,
- Demonstrate a solid level of technical expertise across a breadth of client issue,
- Significant experience in the Benefits Administration environment, including proven experience of managing client relationships,
- Very Good English Skills
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.