work from office
Shift hours: 12:00 - 20:00
What we do:
At Cognizant, we are dedicated to helping the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses - helping them go from doing digital to being digital.
In Poland, our offices are located in Gdansk, Wroclaw, and Warsaw. With the capacity to support various clients, we offer a world of opportunities for both professionals and graduates. You can expect five-star training, a chance to realize your career goals, and a range of benefits.
- Manage a team consisting of 15-20 agents.
- Overall and individual supervision of efficiency and quality of the team.
- Providing support for the team members, conducting and documenting, huddles and feedback sessions meant for skill and discipline-related issues.
- Driving operation to meet service levels & KPI’s.
- Enforce real-time adherence in all Work Types within the scope of operation.
- Ensure a very high degree of client satisfaction by meeting all the SLAs– constant interaction with the client, reporting team performance, skilling status, etc.
- Providing visibility and reporting capabilities of KPIs.
- Preparing reports / graphs / Pivot reports / dashboards etc.
- Active collaboration with internal Cognizant teams and stakeholders to provide seamless service to the customer – attending meetings, handling additional tasks, sharing reports and insights.
- Excellent written communication skills - English.
- Team Management experience (1-2 years) in a similar work environment preferably in BPO or Customer Service Area.
- Goal and result-oriented mindset.
- Customer focus
- Integrity and professional ethics, familiarity with business etiquette.
- Working experience of MS Excel - few examples but not limited to:
- Lookup Functions – VLOOKUP, XLOOKUP
- Logical Functions – IF, AND, OR, XOR
- Text Functions – FIND, SEARCH, PROPER, TRIM, CONCATENATE
- Formatting & Auditing
- Willingness to work from the office
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with an irreproachable reputation.
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere.
- Professional development and clear career path.
- Training & development opportunities.
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits.