Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
- Lead projects. You’ll be working on projects that involve designers, copywriters, motion designers, videographers and experienced marketing professionals. It’ll be your job to successfully translate project objectives into high-quality creative work while keeping the budget within the agreed ranges
- Build briefs, budgets, proposals and trackers. We’ll look to you to be meticulous about ensuring creation and completion of all documentation associated with a project, right from producing the minutes from the first call to closing the book on a project
- Pick up and master new tools. We use tools like G-Suite, Teamwork, Slack and more. We’ll look to you to demonstrate best practice use of these tools, ensure the right tools are used for the right purpose and be willing to experiment and investigate new tools as they come onto the market
- Manage multiple projects at once. You’ll be responsible for managing a variety of different types of projects (print and digital assets, videos/animations presentations, KV, VI, content, etc.) and you’ll need to know how to prioritize based on the needs of your stakeholders
- Know the difference between project management and project coordination. We’re not looking for people to copy and paste requests without checking if they’re complete or not – we’re looking for people who can get under the skin of a topic, work out what’s required and make sure the goods are delivere
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: