A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. If you want to make a difference in your life, your community and your world, join us at Elavon. We know our company is only as strong as our people, and we are committed to your professional growth and success. Elavon is part of the U.S. Bank family, a diverse workplace, where we celebrate the individuality of each member of our global team.
- Liaising & interact with internal/external operational teams, review & analyse existing process and suggest improvements,
- Take ownership of initiatives & ideas for improvement, develop short, mid and long term plans to execute them,
- Support over all Vendor Management, Deployment & Equipment ordering team strategy and take ownership for delivery,
- Continuous monitoring & reviewing of the process and address any gaps as and when is discovered,
- Ongoing review of team top queries drivers and propose solution to reduce them.
- Supervising a team of 10 SMEs,
- Set clear objectives and Goals, with on-going performance management and progress reviews,
- Monitor team’s performance; review daily and address any performance issue,
- Take ownership & responsibilities of team SLA/KPIs and address any failure; ensure team KPis are achieved and trends moving into right direction month on month
- Provide feedback and coaching/development sessions to team member on regular basis,
- Complete monthly performance review and annual appraisals review,
- Ensure Team procedures are up to date, approved and available to all agents,
- Represent team on project calls and follow on actions assigned to the department,
- Participating in meetings/conferences calls with other departments and vendors when required,
- Promote a culture of engagement within the team,
- Effectively resolve escalated customer issues and queries,
- Any other business related tasks as assigned by Manager.
- Full time position, employment agreement;
- Hybrid working model;
- Excellent package including complex medical care, group insurance, Multisport card;
- You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards
- Highly professional, multicultural environment and high standards of work;
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings - online trainings also available at home trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages;
- Work in a dynamic team with a supportive inclusive culture and strong values;
- Interaction with Clients and Colleagues across the globe;
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together - everyone will find something for themselves
- Offices in a convenient location in Warsaw, easily accessible by Metro + bus
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
We offer an exciting, fast-paced and diverse working environment with employees of many different nationalities. We provide benefits to help you protect your health and financial security; and give you peace of mind. We also invest in your career growth with development resources that give you the opportunity to stretch and shine.
This is an Elavon posting. Elavon is a part of the U.S. Bank family.