Ogłoszenie numer: 8644892, from 2023-11-28
Location: Warszawa, Śródmieście
- Managing the day to day running of site including subcontractors, direct labour, and materials
- Assessing design details and potential issues and pro-actively seeking guidance or proposals to ensure problems are overcome in a swift and agreeable manner.
- Ensuring compliance on site at all times to the health and safety standards and processes, building regulations and overall quality standards.
- Co-ordinating labour and resources on site to deliver the build programme
- Monitoring and controlling the cost of production, and approving payment to contractors and trades where appropriate.
- Initiating and attending plot inspections with the Local Building Inspector
- Delivering a high standard of site presentation at all times.
- With the support of the Project Manager, ensure that the on-site sub contractors are well-directed, with clear guidelines to their own responsibilities
- Showing a good behavioural example in all aspects of health and safety, organisation, conduct, quality of work, and professionalism
- Assisting in the translations from English to Polish to sub contractors and Authorities
- Providing assistance in permission procedures and liaising with Authoirities, specialy with heritage department
- Providing assistance in the procurement if necessary
- Ensure that anything which is likely to affect the Company’s performance is notified to the Operations Director or Project Manager immediately
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Site Management experience in Warsaw
- Knowledge in the -Warsaw- construction market
- Experience in dealing with heritage, mixed function construction project.
- Salary is competitive (dependent on experience).
- Can work on an ongoing contract or employed basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a part of a busy, progressive company who can offer a rewarding internacional working environment.