Are you ready for a dynamic role and to take the lead in setting up a new team of Global Product Administrators in Gdansk?
Join us as our Gdansk lead in Global Product Management and play a crucial role in ensuring global product data set-up in our systems, while nurturing the personal and professional growth of your team.
“You will lead our new Gdansk-based Product Management Hub, which will be a center point for our product data creations moving forward. We have high ambitions and are constantly optimizing our product platform in order to satisfy the market and consumer needs. This is where your Product Management and leadership skills become crucial”.
Manager, Global Product Administration
Miejsce pracy: Gdańsk, Wrzeszcz (Neptune Office)
The team will be responsible for product data creation, maintenance, delisting and clean-up.
As the manager of the team you will be responsible for delivering operational plans, ensuring seamless coordination with stakeholders and setting objectives on an ongoing basis. More specifically you will:
- Ensure a fully operational Global Product Administrator set-up in Gdansk
- Recruit and dismiss staff in cooperation with the head of department.
- Set the operational direction for your employees and manage resources/workload in the team to deliver best practice within the PM process
- Ensure effective and efficient day-to-day execution to secure product launches in collaboration with stakeholders
- Take lead to implement and ensure effective and efficient processes towards global ways of working
- Encourage collaboration across countries to continuously improve processes and support projects
- Pursue product data KPIs relevant to improving product data quality and process with proposed action plans to meet targets.
- Provide input to roadmap for further digitalization in the product data domain
- Review performance of the team members and support their professional development.
- Participates in the development of the department business plans and further development of the department
- Ensure a healthy, inclusive and safe working environment.
- Lead, coach and develop team and organisation based on Our Leadership, Our Character and Our Responsibility according to annual people processes.
As a leader, you inspire and motivate your team, creating a winning culture and ensuring employee satisfaction. You have a deep understanding of Product data and/or End-to-End Product Execution and you thrive in managing the complexities in delivering products across different markets. From a mindset point of view, you are open-minded, ambitious and collaborative.
- Proven experience in a leadership role within Product Management, Masterdata or similar.
- Strong understanding of cultural nuances and the ability to navigate diverse markets
- Excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written
- Proficiency in MS Office, with knowledge of SAP and 3DX being an advantage
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably within Business Administration, Supply Chain, Marketing or equivalent.
- Ideally, you also have insight into the FMCG industry and are ready for a job in a large global product management department.
We will offer you a great job in a Global Product Management Team with app. 70 colleagues located in 5 countries. We are committed to professional development and promoting from within. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you, and you’ll join a market leader who produces nutritious household-favorite brands in a way that make things better for our consumers, customers, the farmers who own us, and the whole world.
- A collaborative work environment that promotes innovation, growth, and continuous learning.
- Comprehensive training and professional development programs to enhance your skills and knowledge.
- Financial support for your ongoing education and professional certifications.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Medical care and life insurance coverage for you and your familys well-being.
- Additional benefits such as gym membership, vouchers, travel points, and cinema tickets.
- Embrace a Scandinavian work culture with a focus on work-life balance and a flexible working sched-ule.
- Access to Arlas Employee Assistance Program, offering support for various aspects of your life.
- Be part of a diverse and inclusive organization that values and celebrates differences.
- Experience a modern office environment with state-of-the-art technology and ergonomic work-stations.
- Relocation support for eligible candidates.