Due to the dynamic development of our Financial Crime Unit in Gdańsk - providing services in areas related to international regulations for the worlds largest financial institutions, we are looking for a person for the Human Capital department for the position of:
Recruitment Team Leader will support the recruitment processes for PwC Financial Crime Unit.
- Managing work of recruitment team in FCU in Gdańsk,
- Coaching and mentoring the team members,
- Managing relationships with stakeholders and communicating recruitment progress with Hiring Managers,
- Partnering with Hiring Managers to formulate and execute effective sourcing and hiring strategies in order to achieve FCU recruitment timeline,
- Cooperating with Employer Branding team, using various tools to attract candidates,
- Preparing reports on ongoing recruitment processes,
- Running end-to-end recruitments projects for senior level positions (AML, IT, Project and People Management) for the Financial Crime Unit team in Gdańsk and Warsaw,
- Participating in additional projects in the area of human resource management,
- Participating in EB fairs and events, cooperation with thematic portals.