Do you have Risk operations expertise? Are you ready for your next career move at Aon?
This newly created role will be based in the Krakow, Poland service center, and will call on your Aon network and operations leadership experience across EMEA to create a cohesive service solution for Commercial Risk.
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
The Senior Operations Director is responsible for migrating and managing Commercial Risk operations activities in EMEA to the Krakow and India service centers. Youll call upon strong relationships across EMEA and Commercial Risk expertise to create service offerings, and lead migration to the service center and managing the operations teams.
Located full time in Krakow, the Senior Operations Director will drive and implement change and delivery subject areas across EMEA operations (including, people, process, and measurement) to enable growth, stabilization, and effective delivery of Commercial Risk back-end services. The Senior Director will be a member of the global shared operations leadership team, reporting to global Operations leaders.
This position aligns with Aon’s strategic focus. In addition to your Risk operations expertise, you’ll call on strong communication and influencing skills, thought leadership, problem solving ability, transformation and change management and quality and continuous improvement capabilities, to assure success.
- Actively engage with business stakeholders across EMEA to support adaptation and work transition to the service center
- Utilize an internal network to influence and scale growth and adaptation against a targeted timeline
- Exhibit strong domain knowledge, ability to quickly assess and resolve issues, implement change, escalate challenges, and manage stakeholder relationships across the EMEA geography
- Play a key role in development of service offerings related to Commercial Risk requirements
- Focus on balancing Aon objectives with efficiency goals
- Lead the relationship with on and offshore teams, and collaborators across EMEA
- Leadership skills to engage & develop large & efficient operations team
- Develops a culture of measurable performance by implementing Operations Metrics for Service delivery
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, domestic partner status, or other legally protected status.
We welcome applications from all and provide individuals with disabilities with reasonable adjustments to participate in the job application, interview process and to perform essential job functions once onboard. If you would like to learn more about the reasonable accommodations we provide, email ReasonableAccommodations@Aon.com