At CEVA, we believe that logistics is a people business, that’s why we create an environment of trust and team spirit - we encourage initiative and we empower our talent to grow in their careers. We are supply chain experts and live and breathe it every day. We offer a broad range of services in Contract Logistics, Air, Ocean and Ground management thanks to our 78,000 employees, operating in more than 160 countries. At CEVA, we are passionate about our work and the value we deliver to our customers and as a company, we are growing at a fast pace - do you Dare to Grow with us?
Senior Project Manager
Job location: Warszawa
- Project management in the area of Contract Logistics
- Support of national business development / contract management during the progress of the project
- Support the operational processes after implementation, if required
- Ensure transferability of knowledge to other implementations
- Ongoing continuous development of the ZDS program by identifying and employing best practice in liaison with the Head of project management EE
- Several years of Contract Logistics Operations experience. Project Management experience (Prince 2 / PMI) is a plus.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Logistics processes and goods flows
- Concept development / understanding based on customer requirements
- Contract Logistics costs and calculation awareness
- Knowledge of Finance / Controlling in order to ensure good follow up of project budget
- Good understanding of IT solutions
- Organized working structure
- Priority setting and follow-up
- Delegation of tasks and planning of resources
- Good interpersonal skills to ensure good cooperation with local, regional, and corporate involvement
- Good customer relationship
- Good relationship with third parties (other LSP’s, consultants, etc.)
- (Re-) Negotiation
- Geographical flexibility: readiness to manage projects within EE region
- Fluent in English
- With a genuine culture of reward and recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer benefits package that includes competitive annual leave entitlement with a fantastic holiday buy scheme, pension, and life assurance along with access to an employee benefits platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and money off vouchers for a diverse range of retail, travel, and hospitality brands. There is no doubt that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment so if you’d like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then please do get in touch to find your next role.
- We value your professional and personal growth. That’s why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. Join CEVA for a challenging career.
As a global organization, and as part of the CMA CGM Group, diversity is critical to our business success; only when we can reflect the cultures, languages, behaviors and local knowledge of our customers, we can succeed. By employing people with different experiences and abilities, we expand our knowledge and increase our creativity and innovation.
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: email@example.com. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.