HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 150,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 46 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. HCL generated consolidated revenues of USD 9.94 billion for 12 Months Ended 31st March, 2020.
We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
HCL’s global delivery center in Krakow was established in 2007. It works with several Fortune 500 firms, primarily offering multilingual global technical support. Today, we assist more than 35 customers in 18 different languages.
Due to our growing business needs we are looking for:
- Language skills: Fluent English (written and spoken) + fluent German
- Must have basic to advanced technical skills
- Must be business-focused and have good understanding of the business units within AMD & ability to priorities work
- Excellent communication skills (active listening skills)
- Must be diplomatic and must have interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand the business objectives
- Must have team spirit
- Professional code of conduct
- Must have extensive knowledge of remote access processes for assisting First Level
- Must have a good understanding of the organization and their infrastructure
- Must be able to deal with stress
- Evolving management & leadership skills
- Must have basic technical knowledge of all technology used for the business processes.
- Must have empathy with users
- ITIL Foundation
- Experience in Service Desk focusing on aspects such us: Incident, Problem, and Change Management
- Technical helpdesk or technical call center experience is necessary
- Disciplined, systematic problem solving skills required
Strong background in:
- Windows Operating systems, both client and Server side, Apple MacOS is a plus
- User account creation for Active Directory, Exchange Mailboxes, Distribution lists
- MS Active Directory, covering remote desktop connectivity applications like SMS, Bomgar, WebEx, Live Meeting, and Windows Native tools
- MS Office Suite (XP, 2003, 2007): incl.: MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook, MS Project, and MS Visio
- MS O365 package
- MS Teams
- Internet browsers (e.g. Explorer, Chrome, Firefox),
- Other common desktop applications like Adobe Acrobat, Winzip, etc.
- VPN and remote dial-in users
- Support for laptop, desktops, and printers
- Mobile devices management and troubleshooting (iOS and Android)
- ITSM ticketing tools such as Remedy, ServiceNow etc.
- Customer Service
- Information Technology
- Are you legally authorized to work in Poland?
Ideal Answer: Yes
- Will you now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status?
Ideal Answer: No
- Are you comfortable commuting to this jobs location?
Ideal Answer: Yes
- What is your level of proficiency in English?
Ideal Answer: Minimum: Professional
- What is your level of proficiency in German?
Ideal Answer: Minimum: Conversational