Talent Acquisition Operations Lead
Work place: Kraków, Quattro Business Park
Work Type: Hybrid
Office Location: Kraków
Reporting to: EMEA Talent Acquisition ManagerOverall Job Purpose
As a Talent Acquisition Operations Lead in Majorel you will be part of an incredible organization and culture with a fantastic team of people focused on delivering outstanding customer service. You will be an invaluable part of our TA organization, bringing our passion and focus for organizational growth to life. You will be responsible the day-today recruitment activities for multiple sites with a focus on driving team KPI’s to ensure a smooth and on-time delivery to the business. You will also be responsible for identifying ways to improve operational execution and efficiency, utilizing data to make strategic recommendations for improvement, and leading projects to drive change management.Duties and Responsibilities
What’s in it for you?
- Manage the end-to-end volume recruitment service for multiple sites with a clear understanding of service levels and timelines.
- Lead and develop a team of talent acquisition team leads and recruiters.
- Drive operational excellence by actively monitoring recruiting data and metrics, analyzing results, and implementing solutions.
- Research and analyze market data, highlighting trends and insights that will influence business decisions.
- Prepare and present weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports and action plans.
- Responsible for implementation and ownership of service improvement plans where required.
- Identify proactive and innovative methods of recruitment and enable a culture of continuous improvement.
- Ensure the recruitment processes are in line with employment legislation and best practice in each location.
- Ensure the Talent Acquisition policies, guidelines, and processes are documented reviewed regularly and effectively communicated to all necessary stakeholders.
- Liaise with managers on headcount requirements through weekly staff planning meetings.
- Manage performance of direct reports against agreed goals for both results and behaviors, and review performance regularly.
- Promote and sustain a supportive learning environment.
- Conduct Team Meetings with direct reports to ensure expedient communication and provide an open forum for input. Drive and implement team activities.
- Coach and mentor Team Leaders to ensure goals are developed for their personal and professional growth and development. Identify performance related issues and develop action plans for improvement.
- Lead by example, be approachable and demonstrate a “can do” attitude to develop a culture of teamwork to drive the achievement of targets.
- Encourage and drive a culture of positive employee engagement.
- Act as an escalation point for employee relation and stakeholder issues, where the Team Leader assesses the need for additional support. Manage conflict and problem resolution for both types of situations.
- Ensure a strong professional relationship is maintained with stakeholders at all times and proactive communication is adhered to in order to exceed expectations.
- Close cross-site cooperation with Operations Leads and teams based in other Majorel locations to ensure smooth execution of client requests and implementation of actions required to achieve common goals.
Our people are the heart-beat of our company. If you want to work in a multicultural, diverse environment with real opportunities to grow, then we’re the right choice. And, naturally, we can offer you all the benefits of being part of a fast-growing, global business.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Hybrid working
- Competitive Salaries
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Paid Annual Leave
- Private LUX MED Medical Care
- MyBenefit (inc. Multisport)
- Relocation Support
- Quarterly Recognition Program
- PZU Life Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Majorel Wellness Feel Good Program
- Full Product Training
- Career & Personal Development
- Innovation Programs
- Fluency in written and verbal English is essential.
- Minimum of 1 years people management experience in a recruitment function would be preferable.
- Degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business or Marketing would be an advantage.
- Experience within a BPO environment would be an advantage.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with others.
- Strong people management skills with the ability to coach, mentor and motivate others.
- Proven ability to develop and implement strategies that optimize individual performance within the organization.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a multicultural environment to accomplish team and organization objectives.
- Experience in a customer focused organization with a commitment to delivering highly effective service standards including developing and maintaining professional stakeholder relationships.
- Results orientated with a demonstrated ability to manage and exceed performance related targets.
- Ability to plan time effectively in order to increase effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity.
- Strong organization, planning and prioritization skills with the ability to manage several tasks at once.
- Ability to be flexible in a fast paced, changeable environment and can adapt quickly.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure information is complete and accurate.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to identify risks and use data to evaluate root causes and provide solutions.
- Strong decision-making skills with the ability to identify key issues and implications to make informed and objective decisions.
- Ability to work on own initiative to identify and solve problems using logic, judgment, and data and recommend solutions to achieve the desired organizational goal or outcome.
- Proven ability to drive engagement and wellness programs within the team.
- Ability to deliver effective presentations internally and externally.
- Ability to manage projects effectively to ensure deliverables are achieved as per plan.
- Displays a high level of professional integrity and promotes conduct and behaviors consistent with company standards.
- Understanding the role
- Solution & Results Orientation
- Collaboration & Communication
- Providing Direction & Developing People
- Impact and Influence
- Resilience & Adaptability
- Client & Customer Focus
- Organization, Planning & Prioritization
- Risk Management
- Organizational Commitment
At Majorel, we create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
Our vision is to be our clients’ trusted long-term partner for customer engagement in a constantly changing world. Creativity, Excellence and Respect drive everything we do. This ensures success for our partners and allows us to thrive as one team.
Majorel is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunities for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Majorel are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to gender, age, ethnicity, race, nationality, religion, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status or any other basis as protected by local law.
Majorel and its employees do not tolerate, engage in, or support Human Trafficking, Forced Labour or Child Labour of any kind through Majorel’s activities, including in its supply chain, or assist Majorel clients or any other party in doing so.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.