This position offers you the opportunity to work alongside one of our high profile clients who specialise in internet based searching and video sharing platforms. As a Team Leader you will be responsible for managing a team of agents to support our client. You will be responsible for running the day to day business including business continuity planning, client relationship management, project management performance management, leadership and coaching. In order to be successful in this role you must embrace a fast changing and dynamic environment, and be comfortable interacting at all levels within your own organization while managing relationships within the clients organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and motivate employees to meet and exceed personal targets and team SLA’s (e.g. productivity & quality). Drive high performance culture.
- Communicate effectively with team members and stakeholder within the business
- Conduct regular one to ones, team meetings and performance reviews.
- Monitor and manage staffing, capacity and work distribution ensuring optimum productivity, efficiency and workflow management.
- Act as the first point of contact to manage team related issues and challenges e.g. attendance management, HR policy implementation.
- Define, review and provide ongoing, meaningful feedback on performance objectives to employees.
- Encourage and promote employee well-being through active participation in wellness activities and other initiatives.
- Take measurable actions to monitor and increase engagement, motivation and retention of employees.
- Continuously motivate the team to drive for success in client satisfaction.
- Manage effective client communication and interaction in a professional manner.
- Proactively identify and communicate market trends and insights.
- Identify risks and put appropriate mitigation measures in place.
- Work closely with management teams to resolve potential client escalations.
- Document processes, implement and manage changes within the lines of business.
- Coordinate cross location support and partner with cross-functional support teams globally.
- Participate in recruitment and induction training of new staff.
- Provide regular and ad hoc reporting to management teams.
- Implement and manage ad hoc requests and tasks.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential for this role
- Previous Team Lead experience is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver clear messages
- People management skills with the ability to coach and mentor others
- Demonstrated ability to manage and exceed performance related targets
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with others
- Inspires others commitment to their work and organizational excellence
- Works collaboratively within a multicultural environment to accomplish team and organisation objectives
- Results oriented with the ability to set and achieve challenging goals
- Ability to plan time effectively in order to increase effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity
- Strong organisation, planning and prioritisation skills with the ability to manage several tasks at once
- Flexible in a fast paced, changeable environment and can adapt quickly
- Strong attention to detail to ensure information is complete and accurate
- Client focused with a commitment to delivering highly effective service standards with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to identify risks and use data to evaluate root causes and provide solutions
- Develops and implements strategies that optimize individual performance within the organization
- Ability to deliver effective presentations and training sessions to educate others on topics of organizational importance
- Works collaboratively with others to accomplish team and organisation objectives
- Strong decision making skills with the ability to identify key issues and implications to make informed and objective decisions
- Ability to manage projects effectively to ensure deliverables are achieved as per plan
- Displays a high level of professional integrity and promotes conduct and behaviors consistent with company standards
- Ability to work on own initiative to identify and solve problems using logic, judgment, and data and recommend solutions to achieve the desired organizational goal or outcome
- Ability to work on weekends (both Saturday and Sunday)
- Solution Orientation
- Organizational Commitment
- Providing Direction
- Developing People
- Impact and Influence
- Organisation & Planning
- Customer & Client Focused
- Resilience & Adaptability
What we offer
- Product Training and upskilling processes
- Vibrant, multi-cultural environment
- Career & Personal Development
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Subsidized Life Insurance
- Private medical care package
- Cafeteria program with wide range of employee benefits (including Multisport)
- Internal Team and Wellness Activities
- Work in a modern office environment with access to free snacks and drinks
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Majorel is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunities for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Majorel are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to gender, age, ethnicity, race, nationality, religion, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status or any other basis as protected by local law.
Majorel and its employees do not tolerate, engage in or support Human Trafficking, Forced Labor or Child Labor of any kind through Majorel’s activities, including in its supply chain, or assist Majorel clients or any other party in doing so.