At METRO we say We make it count because our accounting is not just about numbers, we make it count for more. We already have almost 400 employees, we operate our MAKRO Cash&Carry retail brands in 24 countries around the world, we have been operating in Szczecin for 10 years, and in our internal engagement survey, almost 90% of our employees said that working at METRO is meaningful and allows them to grow. Join us, feel the We make it count spirit and create a METRO community for which accounting always counts for something more.
Reporting into Service Excellence Manager and GBS Expansion Director, the Transition &
Transformation Project Manager will be responsible fur supporting a large, complex and highvalue strategic centralization initiative, achieving the objectives of GBS Centralization Program through application of transition and project management best practice knowledge,
skills, tools and techniques.
We are looking for a passionate professional experienced in collaboration with senior
leadership, framing discussions and proven ability to influence others to obtain expected
Transition & Transformation Project Manager
Miejsce pracy: Szczecin
- manage portfolio of F&A transition & transformation projects in terms of scope, cost, timelines, resources, risk, change and communication,
- act leading role in strategic planning, coordinating, and providing deliverables within entire project lifecycle, following organization frameworks and guidelines
- provide leadership, coordination, and cross-functional communication to ensure achievement of project goals and timelines
- create a project team environment that promotes high performance
- build excellent relations with clients stakeholders enabling effectively plan and execute transition and transformation journey for the customer
- identify and engage appropriate stakeholders, manage expectations, and drive conflict resolution
- responsible for managing the communication plan and leading communications with key stakeholders
- provide Project level management reporting, including milestone tracking, forecasts, risks, issues, and overall project RAG status
- manage project level risks and issues, taking corrective actions, and raising awareness at centralization program level
- work with the centralization program manager to ensure program initiatives are correctly planned and resourced
- ensure compliance of migration projects with all internal policies, standards and organization plans.
- demonstrated min. 3 years experience leading successful complex, high-value transition and change initiatives, preferably in large, multi-national organizations.
- demonstrated depth of Finance knowledge and business acumen obtained from previous experience of project and programs
- project management qualifications, such as PMP or Prince
- fluent knowledge of English (additional European language is an advantage),
- fluent knowledge of MS Excel (Power point, Excel, Visio),
- highly developed interpersonal skills, especially in the fields of presentation, negotiations, and interpersonal communication,
- proactive mindset with problem solving oriented attitude,
- ability to form and maintaining solid working relationship at all levels of the organization
- readiness for frequent business trips (around 40% of the time)- after the end of the pandemic.
- work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international corporation,
- possibility of working for international clients,
- attractive remuneration enriched with a bonus system,
- independent, managerial position with real possibility of influencing on the process.