Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Szczecin we have our Business Centre that works with global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, Legal & Business Ethics, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
About the department
The VAT Compliance & Reporting team is mainly responsible for preparation of VAT returns & Intrastat declarations which are submitted directly to Tax Authorities. We also perform VAT reconciliation to the GL and different control checks in respect to VAT compliance. Come to join our ambitious and curious VAT family!
VAT Team Leader is responsible for VAT team located in CPBC and global VAT processes for 30+ entities. The responsibility includes people management of the team, team strategic planning, day to day operations as well as the development and implementation of effective and efficient finance processes.
- People management of the team, team strategic planning
- Leading and supporting the development of the processes within the area
- Applying new technologies to optimize finance processes, finding effective and efficient working methods within systems and transactions
- Execute local and global finance projects
- Keeping close dialogue with business partners, group reporting and controlling, IT and other stakeholders
- Acting as an active member of the department leadership, proactively providing input and feedback on team’s performance
- Dealing with tax authorities on indirect tax related matters