At CEVA, we believe that logistics is a people business, that’s why we create an environment of trust and team spirit - we encourage initiative and we empower our talent to grow in their careers. We are supply chain experts and live and breathe it every day. We offer a broad range of services in Contract Logistics, Air, Ocean and Ground management thanks to our 78,000 employees, operating in more than 160 countries. At CEVA, we are passionate about our work and the value we deliver to our customers and as a company, we are growing at a fast pace - do you Dare to Grow with us?
Job location: Magnice
Do you have experience in managing and planning the distribution of orders? Do you have the leadership, social skills to work and communicate with a team? Well, you may be the Wave supervisor we are looking for.
- Organization of teamwork
- Coordinating the work of the team
- Contact with the client regarding the management of consumer orders:
- Presentation of data analysis results
- Presentation of conclusions (supported by figures and arguments)
- Proactive (in consultation with the client) preparation of corrective actions
- Coordination of activities aimed at solving the causes of problems (diagnosis of causes and their elimination of the causes of diagnosed problems)
- Supporting business projects and changes as required and instructions
- Collaborate with other departments to align resources in operations with business needs
- Proactive collaboration to improve operational processes
- Ongoing analysis of variables occurring in the process and correction of the plan
- Development and implementation of performance indicators
- Reporting and analysis at the operational level
- Ongoing analysis of variables occurring in the process and correcting the plan
- Ensuring that the customers expectations regarding the level of service are known to employees and implemented by them (KPI)
- Team management skills
- Experience in working in a warehouse (as a leader, foreman)
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word)
- Knowledge of WMS systems
- Ability to work under time pressure and communication skills
- Readiness to work in a shifts
- Communicative English
With a genuine culture of reward and recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package that includes competitive annual leave entitlement with a fantastic holiday buy scheme, pension and life assurance along with access to an employee benefits platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and money off vouchers for a diverse range of retail, travel and hospitality brands. There’s no doubt that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment so if you’d like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then please do get in touch to find your next role.
As a global organization, and as part of the CMA CGM Group, diversity is critical to our business success; only when we can reflect the cultures, languages, behaviors and local knowledge of our customers, we can succeed. By employing people with different experiences and abilities, we expand our knowledge and increase our creativity and innovation.
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.