Ogłoszenie numer: 6812624, z dnia 2022-04-28
Based in London, Kiev and Krakow, EXMO is #1 exchange in Eastern Europe, and one of the world’s largest global exchanges in volume and liquidity.
Our mission is to show the whole world how profitable and straightforward cryptocurrency trading can be.
Our team of professionals have been assembled from completely different parts of the world. We believe that diversity drives innovation, so we create a culture that values difference. We want people to feel comfortable. We encourage both a top-down and grass-roots approach to problem solving.
If you like freedom and independence, you will feel comfortable at EXMO. If you an active person and you want to do something meaningful and want to see the result of your work you are waiting for in our team.
Country (regional) manager
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
We are looking for a country manager who will represent our company in Poland.
The main job responsibilities are as follows:
- Manage all operations in a particular region, including recruitment, budgets, planning, and submitting reports.
- Make researches and provide the staff with all required information and help with dayly business in Poland.
- Communication with landlords, facility services and subcontractors, manage company facility infrastructure.
- Assist employees with all office purchases.
- Help employees to rent apartments, to find language courses, to find appropriate centers and schools for children.
- Help to adopt relocated employees to new culture.
- Consult employees of all medical help possibilities.
- Liaising with head office and writing up quarterly/annual reports.
- Building professional relationships with staff and sub-contractors.
- Maintaining a good image of the organization at all times.
Country Manager Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in business administration, management or a related field.
- Fluent English.
- A good knowledge base of the country/region, and a willingness to learn.
- The ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Good people-management skills.
- Experience living abroad is advantageous.
- Sensitivity to different cultural norms.
- Good communication and management skills.
- Official empoyment.
- 20 working days vacation.
- Excellent growth prospects.
- Comfortable office in the Krakow.
- Young, friendly and enthusiastic team of professionals.
- Corporate training, team building and corporate events.