- People Management. Manages, motivates and develops a small team of service desk employees, ensuring that the service levels constantly improve and contribute to growth in new business.
- Customer Relations. Establishes relationships with middle to senior level customers and a range of managers across Fujitsu to deliver and enhance their service.
- Risk Management. Establishes and manages risk for the team(s) technical skill levels and adequate resources to ensure that risks are mitigated and problems resolved, in relation to meeting service levels.
- Planning & Control. Resource allocation/scheduling to meet the demands of delivering a service managing changing priorities and issues. Uses strengths of team to achieve effective efficient delivery of service within SLA.
- Business orientation. Anticipates the impact of business issues on own operation and takes appropriate action. Is responsible for monitoring and controlling service desk activity.
- Service Delivery. Using strengths of team to achieve effective and efficient delivery of service. Ensure the delivery of services to meet SLAs as a minimum, always striving towards improvements, with impeccable service as the ultimate goal.
- Tools Mastery. Ensure adherence to agreed strategic tool-set, emphasizing the need for improved deployment and usage.
Key Performance Indicators
- Coaching and mentoring undertaken
- Feedback from team and managers actioned
- All performance management processes followed
- Evidence of development planning for the team
- Regular team meetings held to cascade local, business and corporate updates
- Builds relationships with other stakeholders
- Customer feedback
- All service levels met
- Recognize where risk exists and communicate that risk to the appropriate channels
- Manage all resourcing issues to deliver continuously improving services
- Exhibit leadership in terms of proactivity and always thinking customer first
- Identifies reasons and weaknesses in process and/or shortcomings in technical capability
- Encourages the use of best practice across the team, including documenting and sharing with others
- Organizational skills
- Team management and leadership skills
- Stress and time pressure resistance, ability to work in tight deadlines and the ability to maintain focus whilst under pressure
- Creativity, proactivity and organizational skills
- Ability to identify problems and work to resolution and to motivate others to complete tasks on time
- Team player attitude
- Experience in managing people
- Knowledge of ITIL standards & practices
- Excellent communication skills (written / verbal)
- MS Office Skills
- Good English written and oral communication skills
- Friendly atmosphere in the air that you will miss on your day off.
- You are treated with respect, as a person and not only as an employee.
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program.
- Diverse and international working environment.
- Employment stability.
- We develop our unique know-how.
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients.
- Openness to dialogue.
WORLDWIDE IT SOLUTIONS
- Access to innovative technologies with which we work on a daily basis.
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs.
- Innovative labs.
CAREER CHOICE AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Wide range of trainings, courses, conferences.
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotions.
- Development opportunities in all directions.